RydeSafe Reflective Decals | Chain Wrap Kit
- Available in 8 colors
- 4.5” by 5.5” sheet
- 72 decals per sheet
- Time intensive installation for this item
HOW TO INSTALL
NOTE: Our chain wrap decals are harder to install than the rest of our reflective decals. If you are a confident do-it-your-selfer you should be fine .
1) Clean your chain with rubbing alcohol and a rag/towel.
2) Clean it again. Chain surface MUST free of lubrication and grime.
3) Remove the two dots in each decal with a craft knife.
4) Position the decal with the tip of your craft knife.
5) Work the decal onto the chain with your thumb and thumbnail. (This creates a good adhesive bond)
6) Optional: once complete use a hair dryer to heat the chain. The heat softens the decal’s adhesive and improves the bond.
Each kit lets you customize your bike and accessories. We cut our reflective stickers from an engineering-grade reflective film. They contain microscopic glass spheres that reflect light back to its source.
RydeSafe Reflective Decals are not intended as a substitute for safety lights, but will increase your visibility on the road.